One The Menu: 5 Minute No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Whenever I make dinner for family or friends I always want to serve dessert but sometimes I don't have the time to bake a cake or make a time consuming dessert. That was the situation a couple weeks ago and then I remembered this peanut butter pie that Jessica made often when we were younger. I think it was the first thing Jessica ever learned to make.
Everyone always loves this pie. There is no shame in taking shortcuts especially when they are this delicious and consist of creamy peanut butter goodness. I whipped this pie together in about 5 minutes early in the morning. Then I popped it in the refrigerate and it was chilled and ready to eat at dinner. Do you have any easy and quick go to desserts?
Chocolate Graham Cracker or Oreo Crust
3.5 oz Package of Vanilla Pudding
1 cup Milk
8 oz Cool Whip
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1. Cover the bottom of the crust with a layer of chocolate syrup.
2. Mix together the milk, peanut butter, and pudding.
3. Fold in the Cool Whip.
4. Pour mixture into the crust.
5. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
6. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.