1. Jessica Simpson Slingback Sandals and Ciate London Hutch Nail Polish - Nothing goes better with an animal print than a vibrant red color.
2. Leather Studded Sandals and Nails Inc. Notting Hill Lane Nail Polish - Really any nail polish is going to look fantastic with black sandals but why not amp up the edge with a glitter nail polish or a polish containing confetti?
3. Metallic Gladiator Sandal and Ciate London Ditch the Heels Nail Polish - When wearing a metallic shoe, I never wear a metallic polish. I love green with a metallic gold, but also a matte black would look great. Or really any matte color paired with the metallic shoe would pop.
4. Blue Wedge Sandal and Formula X Incandescent Nail Polish - Blue and orange are just a perfect Summer color combination. This would be perfect flip flopped with an orange shoe and a blue polish as well.
5. Red Ankle Strap Sandal and Formula X Out of Sight Nail Polish - With a hot red heel a metallic gold or a black would be my go to colors.
6. Green Ankle Strap Sandal and Ciate London Bubblegum Bellini Nail Polish - This color combination is so preppy! It also makes me think of water melon which is definitely Summer. via: 1