4 Large Potatoes
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 teaspoons Onion Powder
2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
Pepper and Salt to taste
Grated Cheddar Cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line your pan with alumni foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes and then drop them into the pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss with your hands so that all the potatoes have oil on them (it doesn't take much a tablespoon or two).
3. Then sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Toss with your hands again to make sure all potatoes get seasoned (if you like you can add a little more seasoning). Now salt and pepper to taste and give one last toss.
4. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes (we baked ours for about 45 minutes because we like our potatoes a little crispy).
5. When the potatoes are almost to your desired crispiness pull them out of the oven and sprinkle on the cheddar cheese (we used mild), if you want. Then put back in the oven and let the cheese melt.
Now go enjoy some cheesey, potato goodness!