on the menu: confetti party popcorn
This incredibly easy and simple recipe only requires 3 ingredients. I air popped my popcorn but you could use microwave or pre-popped. I put this delicious treat together in just a few minutes and served it up during a movie night where it was a huge hit. You can use whatever kind and color of sprinkles you prefer. I happen to be very fond of nonpareils.
This popcorn makes a great snack to serve at parties or movie nights. Sometimes I make a batch to munch on for the next few days. Lightly salt your popcorn for a great sweet and salty snack.
9 cups popcorn (I used air popped)
7 ounces white candy melts or white chocolate chips
sprinkles or nonpareils
1. Place popped popcorn in a large bowl.
2. Melt candy melts either in the microwave or a double boiler.
3. Drizzle the candy melts over the popcorn.
4. Using clean hands gently mix all of the popcorn to coat it with the candy melt.
5. Sprinkle with the sprinkles and once again gently toss.
6. Store popcorn in a air tight container.