Box Chocolate Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge)
Small Box Instant Chocolate Pudding
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Water
Jar of Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Jar of Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping
Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix the cake mix and pudding together. Then add 4 eggs and mix. Next mix the oil and water in.
3. Pour into prepared bundt pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until a knife when inserted into the cake comes out clean. Then turn out of pan and cool on a wire rack.
4. When completely cooled move the cake to the dish you will serve/store it in. Pour the 1/2 of the marshmallow topping onto the cake and then 1/3 of the caramel.
5. Serve each slice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and more toppings if you desire, you still have part of the marshmallow topping and the caramel topping that you can add to top the ice cream.