1 Can of Biscuits
1 Pound of Sausage
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
1 cup Shredded Cheddar
3/4 cup Milk
Salt and Pepper
1. Line a 8x8 pan will alumni foil and spray with nonstick spray. Preheat the oven to 425.
2. Slice the sausage and fry. Drain the excess grease and chop up the sausage. Set aside for now.
3. Open the biscuits and cut each biscuit into 6-8 pieces. Put in the pan. Sprinkle sausage over the biscuits.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs. Add the milk. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir together. Then pour over the sausage and biscuits.
5. Top with the mozzarella and cheddar.
6. Bake for 30-45 minutes until the cheese has melted and started browning. Best eaten right away while still warm.