1 package Puff Pastry
1 Egg White
2/3 cup Almond Pie Filling
3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
3 teaspoons Cinnamon
1 Egg beaten
1 cup Sliced Almonds
Honey Glaze Ingredients
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tbsp. Honey
1-2 tbsp. Milk
1. Thaw your puff pastry according to the packaging. Preheat the oven to 400. Prepare your cookie sheets by putting parchment paper on them and spraying with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl combine the egg white, almond pie filling, powdered sugar, and the cinnamon until it is smooth to make the almond filling for the pastry.
3. On a lightly floured surface roll the puff pastry out into a rectangle and cut into to 4 even strips. Evenly spread the almond filling down the middle of each strip. This will be around 2 tablespoons on each.
4. Take each strip and roll it up length wise and place the seam side down. Cut each strip into 4-6 pieces depending on how big you want your pastries to be.
5. Put each pastry on the cookie sheets. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds and sugar.
6. Bake for 8-15 minutes, depending on the size of your pastries. Cool on wire racks.
7. When the pastries are cool you can mix the honey glaze ingredients together. Start with just 1 tbsp of the milk, if the mixture is too thick add more of the milk until you have the right consistency. Drizzle over the pastries. Store in an airtight container.