1. Tarte Tarteguard: We all need to apply so extra SPF during the summer months. I love this one because it doesn't have that typical SPF smell, this one smells like sea-breezy lilies.
2. L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Mist: This is great for moisturizing your skin and cooling down when you are on the go.
3. GlamGlow: During the Summer months with the heat and more sweating I have some problems with breakouts but this Supermud Clearing Treatment is perfect for cleaning your skin and leaving it clear.
4. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince: This lipstick looks green but when applied it adapts to the pH of your lips and becomes a custom shade of pink. Wonderful right?
5. MD Complete Anti-Aging Dark Spot Remover Full Face Treatment: This serum is perfect for lightening your dark spots and to even your skin tone.
6. Sephora Face Mask Collection: These face masks are perfect for a wide range of things. My favorites are the Lotus Mask which reduces signs of strain and fatigue and the Green Tea Mask which soothes skin and reduces outbreaks.
7. True Blue Spa Cracked Heel Treatment: During the Summer we pull out all of our sandals and flip flops so pretty feet are a must. Honestly, I love all of the True Blue Spa products but this one is one of my favorites.
8. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray: A good leave-in conditioner is a must for Summer with the sun causing dryness and frizz. Plus this one has a great scent.
9. Marc Jacobs Mod Noir: Summer is the perfect time to find a new signature fragrance. I happen to love all of the Marc Jacobs fragrances with Honey being one of my all time favorites, but Mod Noir is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine.
What are your favorite Summer beauty products?