Chit Chat: Summer To-Do List
It is so cliché to say this but I honestly have no idea where time goes. It seems like just a few days ago I was celebrating Christmas, then I turned around and BAM! we have already finished 6 months of 2014. How can this be?
I started off the year with all these big plans that involved being better to myself, finding a new job, and enjoying life. Instead work, mundane tasks, and obligations always seem to be in the way and leave me with zero time for anything else. In hopes of craving out a little time for myself, getting a few things accomplished, and enjoying summer I have created list of goals I intend to complete by the end of the season.
1. Find a green smoothie recipe I enjoy and make it a part of my morning routine. (If you have any tips please share!)
2. Complete a few fun DIYs that I have been wanting to do for a few months.
3. Go to the planetarium.
4. Host brunch after mastering a French toast casserole.
5. Finally spring clean.
6. Sign up for an online calligraphy class.
7. Schedule a pedicure and dinner with my mom.
8. Tackle at least half of the huge stack of books waiting near my bed to be read.
9. Have lunch al fresco more often.
10. Spend a couple days exploring local places.
What are a few things you plan to enjoy or accomplish this summer?