1 Container Whipped Vanilla Frosting (MUST BE WHIPPED)
1 Pound Powdered Sugar
1. Mix the powdered sugar and the frosting until well blended, I do this by hand instead of with a mixer.
2. Place wax paper on a flat surface and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Put the frosting mixture on it and roll it out flat.
3. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter over the frosting mixture. Jif is my go to brand, but you can use your favorite brand.
4. Rub powdered sugar on your hands and gently roll the candy up. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. It should make 12-16 slices.
5. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.