cheesy italian bread
This recipe combines my two favorite foods cheese and bread. I could seriously eat cheese and bread for every single meal. I love making this easy Cheesy Italian Bread to serve with pasta. It is also an extremely quick thing to whip up to eat with a huge salad on days when I am too tired or busy to spend more than a few minutes making dinner. Jessica and I serve this often during movie and games nights too. Be sure to use fresh mozzarella for cheesy deliciousness that you will have to make yourself stop eating.
1 loaf Italian bread
5 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust according to taste)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
3 cups grated mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice your loaf of bread lengthwise so that you have two long pieces.
3. Combine melted butter and garlic powder.
4. Brush butter onto the bread.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan over the bread.
6. Cover bread with mozzarella.
7. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is browning and bubbly.