Strawberry White Chocolate Chunk Brownies
I wasn't sure what to call this recipe. These are not really brownies but they are not blondies either. They are however delicious, dense, and full of strawberry flavor and white chocolate chips. They are also so incredibly easy to make, only have 5 ingredients, and would be the perfect treat to give to your Valentine. Who could resist this pretty pink treat?
1 box strawberry cake mix
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the cake mix, egg, and canola oil.
3. Slowly add the milk.
4. Stir in 1 cup of the white chocolate chips.
5. The batter will be very thick. Press the batter into the pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are beginning to turn brown.
7. Allow to cool.
8. Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler. Drizzle across the brownies and allow to set before cutting.
P.S. Also check out these delicious Lemon Brownies.