Chewy, chocolaty brownies have long been one of my favorite treats so when I saw strawberry brownies I instantly wanted to try them. The recipe is so simple. Plus, you likely have all of the ingredients (with the exception of the cake mix) already in your kitchen. This delicious treat can easily and quickly be whipped together as a special treat for your Valentine.
1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
1/3 Cup Oil
1. Mix together the three ingredients. The mixture will be thick.
2. Press the mixture into a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 14 minutes.
4. Option: Once out of the oven and while still warm you can spread a glaze consisting of 1 cup powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons milk.
5. Allow to cool on a wire rack.