DIY Celery Stamp Rose Artwork
A little known fact about me is that I received my only C ever in 5th grade art class. It devastated me and had a lasting effect that lead to me avoiding all future art classes. These paintings are easy and fun to make, take only minutes, and fortunately require no artistic skills. Now I only need a couple white picture frames to display my work.
1. Pour some paint in the paper plates.
2. Dab your celery bases with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
3. Lightly coat the cut side of the celery with paint. You may need to do a couple practice roses on a separate sheet of paper to remove excess paint.
4. Use the celery to apply the rose pattern onto the your card stock.
5. Allow your artwork to dry.