on the menu: pretzel candy bites
These Pretzel Candy Bites are addictive. Salty and sweet. The perfect combination. These candy bites are a combination of pretzels, mini candies that contain caramel, peanut butter, and chocolate. I made these Friday evening after work and snacked on them all weekend. These would be perfect when hosting movie or games nights!
Mini Snickers or Milky Ways
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a single layer of pretzels on the baking sheet.
2. Top each pretzel with a mini candy.
3. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
4. Immediately upon removing from the oven top each pretzel on the baking sheet with a pretzel that has been thinly spread with peanut butter.
5. Refrigerate the pretzel bites for about an hour.
6. Melt in a microwave or double boiler. Once melted dip half of each pretzel bite into the chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Refrigerate for an hour or so before enjoying.