If you think these will be delicious then you should also check out Strawberry White Chocolate Chunk Brownies and Lemon Brownies. These are other unique twists to your typical brownie that are extremely delicious. Or if you want a more traditional brownie check out these Caramel Pecan Brownies
1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 Large Egg
1/3 cup Milk
1/2 cup Sprinkles
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the cake mix, oil, and egg. Then begin adding the milk slowly. You want the batter to be thick but if the ingredients are still dry add in a little more milk. No more than 1/2 cup in total though.
3. Mix in the sprinkles and the white chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Add a few more sprinkles to the top.
4. Bake for 25-35 minutes until the edges are turning brown.
5. Allow to cool before cutting. Store in an airtight container.